Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trading Places Help Raise PHF Cash

Trading Places Estate Agents have donated 500 pounds to the Paul Hunter Foundation via Ricky Walden's manager Lee Gorton.


0,,13165~9147116,00.jpg (640×423)

Gorton is one of a group of 'players and others' from the snooker world running the Sheffield Half Marathon next month to raise cash for the Foundation.
"To my knowledge this is the single largest donation so far and I am extremely grateful," said Gorton.
"I think Liam Highfield will run the other 33 of us into the ground and it is just my aim to complete the course and not finish last (of the whole field ....not the 34). Secretly, I would like to finish ahead of Steve Davis but he's training on hills and mountains so I'm not holding out much hope.
"It's great to take part with so many legends of the game for such a worthy cause. I'm sure Paul Hunter would be overwhelmed at the response the run has had and how many are prepared to give up their time to train to raise as much money as they can."


 a79dff50f1.jpg (545×195)

0 comments:

Post a Comment